Monday, July 19

Have a nice day! :)

Finally the sun's coming out this morning - seems like it's been cold and rainy all weekend. I'm having my first full cup of (decaf) coffee in weeks. After chemo in two days I won't feel like a coffee for a while.

The kids went back to school today (yay!) after a two-week winter break. Much as I love them, it's nice not to have them underfoot or asking interminable questions. They wore us down and got the Wii they wanted! {Actually I think it was mainly Arthur who wanted it, in order to play the "Avatar" game} They are WAY too good at SuperMario and Tennis, considering we've only had it two weeks!

I did get my hair cut; it's waaay short! Just like I had it when I was 27 (at RMB), except my face has more wrinkles. Now the cold can go all the way to my scalp and freeze my follicles to prevent any further hair loss.
Also, the 'flu finally seems to be leaving my throat and chest, though my nose is still runny. Now I just wish I had the energy to do some exercise ..... I'm just being lazy.

I think of you all, and wish you a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for today... thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you KP - I think we chatted since then (but time is warping for me so I could be wrong). cheers!

    ReplyDelete