Monday, June 28

I hope you get to this okay

Evening Update: Thank you to everyone who came to check out my blog. Sorry to the few people who didn't already know of my cancer diagnosis - I realise it came as a shock to you, but it's been such a time-consuming rollercoaster that after a while I didn't quite know how to broach the subject ..... anyway, it did provide us with the opportunity to reconnect via email or phonecall, so thanks for that!

Midday: I've spent the morning getting my blog site ready, so that you can read it and perhaps catch up to where I find myself today. You are currently in the "Home" part of the blog, but please first read the linked pages listed to the right of this text. It explains how and when I got diagnosed, etc. Then you'd come back to "Home" and read the earliest post which starts at the bottom of this page.

Have a lovely day! It's a cold and sunny day here in Adelaide, and I really must take the dog for a walk before I attempt some housework ....

Love
Laura x x

No comments:

Post a Comment